I inked the edges of the white card base with Mowed Lawn distress ink. The background is just scraps punched with my square punched and glued to a scrap piece of card stock. I added a sentiment banner to complete the card. I left it pretty simple to show off the background.
I am entering these challenges:
- Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the image
- ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for anything goes
- Christmas Cards All Year Round: anything goes
- CRAFT challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Extra challenge: anything goes
I have a three day weekend with Martin Luther King Day on Monday but Monday is my day of service. I'll be working several hundred Girl Scouts on various service projects. I think my project will be helping the girls make 250 woven heart baskets for Meals on Wheels. There are lots of other projects going on too. I hope your weekend can be partly crafty and party useful to helping others. Thanks for stopping by.