Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Spring Will Come

It's almost February and I guess I am hoping that groundhog will say spring is right around the corner. That may not be the case since Sunday they are predicting snow for us. But tonight I was thinking about spring when I made this card.


I used an image from From the Heart Stamps called Spring Medley. The image is colored with Copic markers. I used the sketch from From the Heart challenge, a sketch with a twist. I just used the sketch.
I used some glitter paper against the dark purple background that was embossed with the Garden Flowers embossing folder. I used a Fiskar's border punch for the flower border.

I am entering these challenges:

Half the week down and two more days of work. As usual I am looking forward to the weekend. Hope your week s going well and crafting is in your weekend plans. Blessings to you my fiends!

Donna

6 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for this spring-like card. I´m ready for spring too **lol** I like the bright colors and you did a great Job with our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Donna! I'm ready for Spring!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely ready for Spring and maybe if we keeping thinking warm, happy thoughts we'll get it soon enough! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
Lny

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Donna! The image is so pretty and I love the embossed background.
I am so looking forward to Spring :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...