Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bugaboo's 5th Birthday

Did you know that Bugaboo is turning 5 and they're having a Par-tee!

Lots of fun challenges this week. I love Bugaboo images and I have many of their images because they have a Friday Freebie every week. So I wanted to participate in as many of the challenges as I can this week. The first challenge is a bingo challenge. Here's my card.


This is a Bugaboo image called Cute Bear Balloon. I colored him with Bic and Copic markers and accented him with Burgundy Stickles. The papers are from a Simon Says Kit. I used a double scallop die for the border and attached it to a piece of green card stock. I inked around the image with chocolate chip ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and cut with Spellbinder's hearts and backed with a red cardstock heart. I embellished the sentiment with dots of Burgundy Stickles. I used the bingo column of bling (Stickles), scallops, and animal.
I am entering these challenges:

Sadly my Colts are losing big time. They don't look like they came to play. We'll hope for better next year! Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week will get off to a great start! 

Donna

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a sweet card- love the Bugaboo images, and I do not use them often enough! Love the DP and the border. So sorry about the Colts- I did not watch the game today, but have to say- was a little happy with the upset by the Seahawks in the last minutes of the first game.....

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGoodness....such cute papers and all the depth with the circle and balloon....precious!!! Yup....isn't the Freebie Friday wonderful!

Unknown said...

Really cute card Donna! Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Sandra xx

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. I love that he is inside the frame and the balloon on the outside. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our 5th birthday party.

Cathy P said...

What a fun, happy card, Donna. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with our second challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again. Cathy xx

Amy A said...

Such a cute Card! Love the image and your DP's are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends this Challenge and Good Luck. We sure hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...