Over the weekend, I was away from home and I couldn't drag all my card making supplies with me so I took some scraps from my scrap box and my square punch and I made some backgrounds for cards. I got this idea from Beccy's Place. This one was made from all blue winter paper and I had the perfect new set from From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Little Snowman to play with. Love the sentiment and that little snowman is just adorable. I inked the sentiment with two colors of distress ink: peacock feathers and salty ocean. I colored the snowman with Copic markers and embellished it with Crystal Stickles. I left it pretty simple so the scrap background would be really apparent.
I am entering these challenges:
- From the Heart Stamp of the Month: use Little Snowman set
- Simon Says: something new (Little Snowman Stamp of the Month)
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps
- Cupcake Inspiration: snow friends
- Sentimental Sunday: winter sparkle
- Sweet 'n Sassy: use something new
Thanks for stopping by. We are headed back for the deep freeze this week so I hope you are staying warm. Make it an awesome week!