Purple, purple and more purple! The gorgeous image is a pre-colored poppie image from Doodle Pantry. Isn't is beautiful! You can receive this set free just for playing along with the Doodle Pantry Challenge. Play before October 24th and receive the free poppies. It's difficult to see but I printed the poppies twice and then popped up several pieces on the flowers and stems. The sketch is from Operation Write Home.
I am entering these challenges:
- Outlawz Paper ala Mode challenge: use your stash: I've had the doilies for a very long time. They are always on my desk and I've only used them once before.
- Hiding in my Craft Room challenge: use scraps. The doily is a piece of a previously used doily. The purple gingham paper is a scrap from my scrap bin.
- Simon Says challenge: dies and punches, the image is cut and embossed with Spellbinder circle die.
- Shop at doodlepantry.com
- Add items to your cart
- Click to view cart
- Scroll to the bottom of your cart
- Enter the coupon 254U in the coupon field and CLICK SUBMIT to see discount apply
- Proceed to checkout and pay, you will be required to login or to create a new account