Some of you may know that I used to be on the Cuttlebug Spot design team. I've always enjoyed doing their challenges and most of the cards I make use the Cuttlebug in some way. So I was pleased to see them posting again. Their challenge this week is What's on Your Desk? I am almost ashamed to show you my desk; it's such a mess. But here it is:
Designed2Delight and colored with Copics. My background paper is more recycled wallpaper (I'll be using that forever because I have tons!) embossed with the distressed stripes embossing folder. I cut the image with a Spellbinders circle die and backed with another circle die. I punched the sentiment paper. The sentiment is from a Gina K stamp set called owl always love you. I added the fall color ribbon and the brown self-adhesive rhinestones.
I'm entering these challenges:
- Designed2Delight progressive challenge: use their image
- Cuttlebug Spot challenge: what's on your work desk?
- Scrap Creations challenge: pumpkins
- Operation Write Home/Our Daily Bread challenge: use circles
- Outlawz Thursday challenge: Fall