Tuesday, February 5, 2019

It's Your Day!

Happy Tuesday! It seems this week is moving fast. I had a list of a bunch of stuff to do today and I didn't quite get everything done that I wished I could have. And the weather is like a yoyo. Last week we were below zero with wind chills around -27 degrees. Sunday we were at 62 degrees and it was lovely outside. Today we are back down to freezing temperatures again. It's no wonder that people are sick. Yesterday I had to take Valerie to the doctor. Nothing serious but she was running a temperature. I hope she is on the mend today. This morning I worked on a birthday card.


Image: scribbles Designs I'ts Your Day (limited time freebie)
Sentiment: Hero Arts It's Your Day stamps, heat embossed with black detail embossing powder
Paper: Recollections Home Basics, black and pink cardstock
Coloring: Spectrum Noir markers
Embellishments: self-adhesive pearls, Wink of Stella pen
I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow I hope to go to Head Start and see all the kids. I missed them a bunch while I was on vacation. They were closed last Wednesday due to the below zero weather. So I am looking forward to seeing them all again. They may not be waiting at the door for me this week. They may think I forgot about them. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've been up to. Take care!

Donna



6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute birthday card, Donna!

Pam said...

Another great birthday card! Love the plaid and cute birthday candles image!
I hope Valerie feels better soon!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

What a fun birthday card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

crafty said...

A lovely birthday card. Thank you for sharing your work with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very nice- such a cute image and I love your layout and your plaid DP. I have the worst time finding plaids! Hope Valerie recovers quickly!

Claudia Martins said...

Sweet project and beautifully done! Thank you for participating this week in our TTCRD Challenge. We hope to see you next time !!Hugs !!
Claudia Martins - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...