Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Birthday Boy

Yesterday I shared a birthday card for a little girl. Today I have a birthday card for a little boy. They are twins in our family. Not my twin grandbabies but they are my nephews kids. They will be turning 5 in March.

Stamps: Beccy's Place Retired Quilted Numbers Digital Stamps
Dies/Punches: MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips; the ovals were cut with a Colluzzle; heart punched from a Recollections punch
Papers: Scraps from my scrap box; black card stock
Embellishment: Wink of Stella on the number 5 and heart for some sparkle
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. More projects coming up this week so check back later. Hope you are having a wonderful week. We are more than halfway to the weekend already! I went to Head Start this morning for fun with the twins. I think I read Dr. Suess's ABC book about 20 times. Both Arthur and Valerie love it. I almost have it memorized. LOL! 

Donna

5 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is the cutest critter card and so perfect for a 5-year-old male. The colors are great and so well integrated throughout your design. Nice take on the sketch as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
A Place To Start Challenge Blog

Beccy said...

What a great card Donna! The bright and happy colours are perfect for a five year old, I'm sure it will be very well received. I like the combination of spots and stripes in the background, and the little heart is a sweet addition. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

dj said...

Silly little monkey....love the patchwork number!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketch Saturday challenge!!

~ginny said...

Donna, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like the image you chose for a boy and the fact that it is intertwined with the five is perfect for his birthday! And, of course, I like that your critter fits our challenge!
~ginny

Misty Elam said...

Awww, so cute. I’m sure he will love it!! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
Misty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...