Thursday, February 28, 2019

Guest Designer for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Today I am honored to be a guest designer for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog. We had some really fun images to work with for the challenge with a theme of Mother's Day. It's coming up soon. They have two wonderful sponsors this week.
Pickled Potpourri ($7 voucher)
and
Digital Paper Craft (3 digital images)

For my project I used a stamp set from Pickled Potpourri called Cupfuls of Happiness. Images are colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut the images.


Papers: Papers by Lozzy Checkout
Embellishments: Wink of Stella on the cups; Glossy Accents on the dots and hearts
I hope you will honor a Mom this week and join us at the C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog. My Mom is resting in heaven but I made this card for my daughter. She of course is the Mom to our twin grandbabies, that's why I used two images on my card: one for Arthur and one for Valerie. Thank you to Jo at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge for asking me to be a guest designer. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card, Donna!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations, on the guest designer spot. They are lucky to have you. I like the colors you used on the card and how bright and cheery it turned out. Cute!

Mrs A. said...

Super little set of images and your fussy cutting is perfect. Love those bright and cheerful colours too. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. Great images. Too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...