Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hip Hippo Ray!

Happy Sunday! This is a rare weekend day for me that I have nothing pressing to do except craft! We had the twins yesterday for part of the morning and afternoon and then dinner at friends' house and bridge last evening. That left today a crafting day for me. Very much needed as I have a bunch of birthdays coming up. Here's the first of my birthday cards.
Stamps: MFT Happy Hippos (images and sentiment), Penny Black Floral Thread background stamp
Dies: MFT Happy Hippo coordinating die-namics, MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips
Paper: MFT Sweet Celebrations Paper Pack, black cardstock
Embellishments: white gel pen, Wink of Stella (balloons)
I am entering these challenges:

I am headed back to may craft desk to play some more this afternoon. The only thing I have to do today is finish the laundry and make dinner. The rest will be crafty time. Yeah! Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a crafty day!

Donna

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Those MFT hippos just make me smile! Love the mix of patterned papers too. So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

Pam said...

Cute birthday card! Love the bright colors and cute image! Glad you had some crafting time. I did laundry and did a little crafting yesterday. I wanted to work on some crafting today but am in an organizing mood and I'm almost finished with my bathroom closet. I did the pantry the other day. Going top do under the kitchen sink too. I am on a roll!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Gail said...

A sweet Hippo!~ Fab card - Thank you for dropping it off at Mod Squad!

Barbara Bruder said...

What an adorable card. Love the hippo and that sentiment is perfect for the hippo. Great colorful card, perfect for a birthday. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...