Wednesday, February 27, 2019

From Our Home to Yours

This is my second post for today. I managed to sneak another quick card in this evening. This is a Christmas card. I haven't done many of those yet so I need to get moving to make a few each month so I'm not so far behind in November and December.

This one was inspired by a card I saw over at Lynn Dunn's blog, Create with Lynn. She was doing masculine birthday cards. I didn't have the same dies she used and mine seem to be a bit bigger then hers, nut I still like the way it turned out.
Stamps: Beccy's Place Spirit of Christmas (poinsettias); AlteNew Halftone Holidays (sentiment
Dies: MFT Blueprints 13 (largest stitched rectangle); TODO Basic Rectangles (All other rectangle die cuts. I won these in a challenge. I've never been able to find them anywhere on the Internet); MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips
Paper: black and red card stock
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful end to February and a great beginning to March.

Donna

6 comments:

crafty said...

Your ahead of me for this year's Christmas cards! Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Beccy said...

I LOVE this Donna! What a fabulous design... one that I'm definitely going to borrow from you. I really love the way you've broken the image with the black borders. I also love the bright red sentiment flag across the bottom of the design. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Donna, what a wonderful card and I love your triple layered technique. Smart you getting ahead of the Christmas rush. So glad you joined the 'Flowers' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers
hugs
Glenda

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the technique.

Kim x said...

Well done for adding another card to your Christmas stash Donna, and thank you for entering it in to my Flower challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

crafty said...

I should also have added thank you for sharing your card with is at Crafty Cardmakers to my previous comment.
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...