Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy Cake Day

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Are you going to watch the game? I probably won't. But maybe I'll crochet through it. I need to make a pair of slippers. Need more birthday cards. That's going to be my mission this week. So here's the first of several I'm working on.

Cupcake stamp: Limited Runs Progressive stamp of the month colored with Spectrum Noir markers. (If you join their Facebook page you can get this one for free until Feb. 13th)
Background Paper: the Paper Studio (confetti paper) and Recollection (yellow dotted across top f banner
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners
Scrabble tiles: from Pinterest
The inside sentiment reads: 
Birthday ...
It's all about the cake
Pass the cake!
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. If I watch the Super Bowl I'll be routing for the Rams. I'm just tired of seeing New England in the Super Bowl. May your snacks be plentiful for the game!

Donna

9 comments:

Patti said...

Wow love those high impact brights Donna and your letters instead of flowers across the top!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Super fun card! Happy crocheting - I'll be watching the game. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a great card! I love the Scrabble tiles and the fun colors!!
(I'm in my craft room... no football for me.)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice said...

Love this bright, happy card! A great way to use scrabble tiles too.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, the HAPPY tiles are awesome on this fun card!

Pam said...

Donna, your birthday card is very bright and cheery and will make the recipient very HAPPY!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Izzy Scrap said...

Great card and take on the sketch ! And what bright and vivid colours for this yummy cupcake. Love the Scrabble tiles for the sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super colorful cake! Thanks for joining in at STB

Shelly Schmidt said...

Super fun, bright and colorful! I love the scrabble like letters across the top! Perfect take on the sketch! I watched 1/2 of the Superbowl, and then my sister dropped by. We talked and caught up- it was so nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...