Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Beautiful You

Happy Tuesday, friends! The weekend was a busy one with the twins and then company for dinner on Sunday so there wasn't any crafting going on there. My eyes are still bothering me. I'm beginning to wonder if the diagnosis was incorrect. The eye drops don't seem to be helping at all. But I see my regular doctor on Thursday so we'll try to sort it out then if it doesn't get better. I did have a little crafty time last night.
Stamp: Bugaboo stamps Tall Flower Bear colored with Copic markers, MFT All About You (sentiment heat embossed with black detail EP)
Dies: MFT You Trio, MFT Stitched Basic Edges 2, MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips, Cheery Lynn Butterflies
Designer Paper: MFT Sweet Celebrations
Embellishments: Wink of Stella (on flower petals), Recollection Glitz (on flower center and butterfly), Self-adhesive gem stones
I am entering these challenges:

Well, that's it for noe. I have a ton of stuff to do today so I better get started. Thanks for stopping by, have an amazing day, and hope you'll visit again soon.

Hugs,

Donna

9 comments:

Pam said...

I just love this darling card Donna! I love the bright pink and the sweet image that you colored perfectly! The blue shadow around the image looks great!
I hope you will be able to figure out your eye problems and get them corrected.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MiamiKel said...

Donna, this is so cheerful and fun! Love the bright bold colors!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card, Donna!

Mrs A. said...

Oh my oh my this is just so cute. Love how you have coloured the bear. Hope you get your eyes sorted out. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Darlene said...

OMG tooooo cute! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

Dawn Frost said...

So Adorable!! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Bingo challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Min said...

Adorable! Love the sketch you used! Thanks so much for joining us for this weeks Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our photo challenge. And if you're looking for another great challenge, get sketchy with Stella on Sundays!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps DT

Lyn said...

Cute! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!
Hugs,
Lyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...