My card today uses the freebie over at Pattie's Creations. Isn't it a great flower image! I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals. The plaid paper is from Imagine That Digis by Kris Sweet Pastels. I added some ric rac and some flowers from the Spellbinder's Square Bracket Edge Box dies. I punched black centers from my scrap box. The butterflies are from Cheery Lynn. The sentiment is from MFT All About You stamp set.
I am entering these challenges:
- Pattie's Creations Design challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Wednesday challenge: sketch
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers: anything goes with dies
- Simply Create Too: use flowers
I hope to get some more fun in at my desk today but dinner time is calling me. Have a wonderful day!