Tuesday, August 15, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Happy Tuesday afternoon. This is move in week for the university students. Traffic is a mess. You can't get near a grocery store or Target/Walmart, so it must be time to stay in and craft. Besides that the temperatures are back to high 80s and the humidity is up. I did my walking early this morning before it got too hot.


My card today uses the freebie over at Pattie's Creations. Isn't it a great flower image! I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals. The plaid paper is from Imagine That Digis by Kris Sweet Pastels. I added some ric rac and some flowers from the Spellbinder's Square Bracket Edge Box dies. I punched black centers from my scrap box. The butterflies are from Cheery Lynn. The sentiment is from MFT All About You stamp set.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope to get some more fun in at my desk today but dinner time is calling me. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is adorable.

craftieodmae said...

Super cute, I love the butterflies

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a pretty card. Makes me think spring again! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Hugs

Pam said...

Awww, how sweet! I love the plaid layer and the flowers are so pretty!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Good Luck with your entry.
Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations!
Saba - DT
My Blog - Creative Paper Boutique

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a sweet card, love that plaid paper and the colors you used
Thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Sandra DeFalco said...

Congrats on your win of 2 images (excluding sets) in Challenge #137 from Pattie's Creations! Make sure you stop in the challenge blog to email Pattie with your image choices within 7 DAYS. Her email info is on the sidebar. Also grab the 'I Won Badge'.
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Pretty card!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...