I used a Bugaboo image that I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Spellbinder's Splendid Circles. I inked the edge with Fired Brick DI. The background designer paper is from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays and die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. I added some twine for embellishment. Truly an eclectic card with all those companies represented. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:
- Stella Sketch at Catch the Bug: sketch
- Rudolph Days: card for Christmas anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; something old (twine is very old)
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Extra challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Bugaboo Crafty challenge: use a Bugaboo image
Hope your Monday and week are off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by today. I have dosing team projects to work on this week and Wednesday we'll be leaving on vacation for 2 weeks. So I will be taking a little break from crafting (and the twins, sniff, sniff!) but having fun doing other things. Take care! See you again very soon.