The background is a Paper Studio embossing folder. I love the frame and the fun Celebrate! sentiment that is embossed. I used Peacock Feathers DI to create an ombre piece that I die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals. The ribbon is from my stash and I used a buckle to add some embellishment. I die cut the "You" from the MFT You Trio, and I decided to use some faux stitiching done with white gel pen to make it stand out. The sentiment is from the MFT All About You stamp set and was heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock. I finished it off with a few sequins from Lawn Fawn.
I am entering these challenges:
- Camp Create Bonfire challenge: awesome ombres
- Atlantic Hearts challenge: sketch
- Tuesday Throwdown challenge: add metal (buckle)
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: add a sentiment
- Monday Outlawz challenge: feature the sentiment
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
That's it for me today. I hope to get back to my craft table tonight but we'll see how that goes. One more MFT challenge project to go. It's been such fun! Have a wonderful day!