The background stamp is Penny Black's Allover Pattern. I used Altenew inks in rose quartz, puffy heart and purple wishes colors. To finish off the card I used MFT Happy Hippos stamps and dies. I stamped the hippo in Memento Black ink and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment was stamped in the purple wishes ink and then I added a bit of twine for some interest. Love the background!
I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Camp Create Day 4: monochromatic magic
- Creative Knockouts challenge: tic tac toe (stamp, sentiment, ribbon/twine)
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: add a sentiment
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Crafty Animals: anything goes
That's it for me today! It's a busy day and I wanted to make sure I got this posted. I'll be with the twins most of the weekend so I don;t know how much crafting I'll get in. Hope your weekend is splendid!