The image is from QKR Stampede called Artist Bear. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image from MFT Cross Stitch Ovals. The next layer I die cut the sentiment, from Create with TLC, with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. On that layer I usedJack Frost Glimmer Mist (it gives the card a really nice shimmer) and then splatter painted with Fired Brick, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn distress ink to give it a splatter painted look. The yellow layer is a textured paper that isn't showing up in the photo. The base is blue card stock. I added a couple of brads to the image die cut and the image is popped up with foam tape.
I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: anything goes; make it humorous
- The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge: sketch
- Doing Life Create with TLC challenge: use a Create with TLC element (sentiment)
- Simon Says Monday: Happy Birthday
- Creative Knockouts challenge: furry friends
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
Well, my bed is calling me and tomorrow is another day. Thanks for stopping by and checking our what I've been up to. Hope you had a great start to your week!