I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and water colored the background with Salty Ocean DI and a water pen. The bubbles have dimensional magic added to them for texture and the fish has Wink of Stella for some sparkle. The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps (no longer in business). I heat embossed the sentiment on back card stock with white embossing powder and die cut it with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. The frame is die cut from ToDo Rectangles.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive Challenge: use the fish image
- A Bit More Time to Stamp: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Design: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
Well, it's been a busy day. I got a lot accomplished but more to go tomorrow. I think it's time to call it a night. Have a wonderful Friday. One more day before the weekend. Take care!