Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Camp Create - Final Day

Happy Wednesday! I finished up my Camp Create challenges and posting my last challenge card. Day 5 was using dies to create a fun background! Delightful Die Cutting. I used the same technique that she showed in the video.


It's a pretty simple card, although it seemed to take me forever to make it. I first used ink blending on a separate piece of card stock using Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber to create the ombre effect. Then I did the same on my card base. From the card stock I cut three of the stars from MFT Pierced Star Stax taped together so they would stay together. I placed the stars on the inked background and then added my sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Watts Up? (no longer available). Used my MISTI to place the sentiment and get a good impression. So that ends Camp Craft for this year. Looking forward to trying again next year for sure since this was my first attempt.
I am entering these challenges:

Now it's back to my desk to get my progressive challenges done this month. We are getting ready to leave for vacation so I need to get those taken care of. Have a wonderful hump day!

Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is such a beautiful card. Great job on doing the whole week!

stamp-color-and create said...

Great card! I really like your use of dies. Thanks for joining us on the Koala T Crafts Challenge blog. Good luck.

Sharon
A Piece Of (my) Heart Blog
**Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

scraphappyAnnie said...

Love how simple & fun your card is!! Thank you for joining us over on the Koala T Crafts Challenge blog. Good luck!

Annie
KTC Design Team Member
littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Your card is bright and beautiful!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What an encouraging bright card. So well done with the coloring. Nice job. Thanks for sharing your fun talent over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!

Maria Valente said...

How gorgeous! Thanks for entering our AGoes Challenge at Penny's. Hope you join us again for our next challenge.
Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Alina Florea said...

Such a cute card. Simple and elegant :) A real work of art! Congrats Donna on doing an amazing job. And also thanks for entering the Koala T Crafts challenge.

https://alliellacraft.blogspot.no/
Koala T Crafts Blog Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...