Tuesday, December 6, 2016

More Holiday Chaos

You know I do think that's an apt phrase for my house this time of year: Holiday Chaos. I've been fighting a double ear infection for the past few weeks. The doctor just gave me another new antibiotic yesterday. This one is making me sick. There seem to be lots of side effects to this one.
So Day 4 of Holiday Chaos is Clean as Snow (keep it simple - no patterned paper). I can do that!


This is Bugaboo's Scene It Christmas Sheep colored with Bic and Copic markers. The sentiment comes with the image so this one was easy peasy. I added Crystal Stickles for some sparkle in several places but that's the only embellishment. The image and sentiment are backed with red card stock on a green card base.
I am entering these challenges:

I am off to help take the twins to the doctor's office today. They won;t be happy campers to get their first shots. It's hard to believe they are two month olds already. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Donna, hope you are starting to react well to new ear medicine, I feel for you, earaches of any kins are SO painful. Your card for day 4 of Holiday Chaos is just too cute.Lovely colouring. Glad you joined the fun!
hugs
Glenda

ScrappyHorses said...

Adorable, Donna! Love this image!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. Love your coloring! I am so sorry to hear that the antibiotic is not agreeing with you - make sure you let them know. Sorry it's the nurse in me....
Can't wait for pics tomorrow :)

Aunty Sue said...

you have to love this flock thanks for sharing with us at Catch the bug. Good luck
AuntySue GDT

Stephanie said...

Adorable card, thanks for playing along with us during our Holiday Chaos week at Catch the Bug.

Creative world said...

Super fun and sweet card, love your adorable image and CAS style...Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge, hope to see you again
Zeljka DT xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...