This card is using up a bunch of scraps that I had laying on my desk from Holiday Chaos and design team cards that I've done lately. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge as inspiration also.
The image is Wishlist Santa. I colored him with Copic markers. He's die cut with MFT Stitched Circles and I added a Spellbinder's star die cut from silver paper. The banner tag is from Lawn Fawn and I added some festive twine. The sentiment is computer generated and die cut with MFT Fishtail Flags and inked with fire brick distress ink. The snowflake designer paper is by Lisa Decosse of Decosse Dynamite Doodles.
I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner Progressive challenge: use Wishlist Santa
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: silver or gray, a little or a lot
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
Now I have to go babysit the twins. My goal was to get my Christmas cards written out this weekend but I don't think that's going to happen. Drat! But hopefully really soon. Thanks for stopping by!