Sunday, December 25, 2016

Anything Goes at CAS

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are sharing your day with family and friends and remembering the Baby born to save us all. May your Christmas be blessed with peace, love, happiness and health.
This is a scheduled post and sadly my last post as a design team member for The Outlawz CAS team. I've so enjoyed my 2 years with this wonderful team. If you ever get a chance to be part of The Outlawz design team go for it. It's a wonderful team to work with. This week the CAS challenge is anything goes.  My card today is for an anniversary. My brother and SIL's wedding anniversary is December 28th so I have to have their card ready to go before Christmas.


This is a pre-colored image from Beccy's Place called Wedded Bliss Set. I printed the image and sentiment from the set. The only other thing I did was add Glossy Accents to the bow. It looks really nice in real life.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope you will join us this week for our last challenge of the year. How easy can it be for anything goes at The Outlawz CAS. Thanks for stopping by. Again, Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day with family and friends.

Donna

7 comments:

Beccy said...

Your CAS style card is really beautiful Donna, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated. I love the way you've matched the blue ribbon in the image with the card base border, it keeps everything unified. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Annemi said...

Such a beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Stef H said...

stunning card. love the simplicity.

wishing you and yours a very special, very happy, healthy, spectacular new year! may it be filled with many blessings.

i'm blessed that we're friends!

hugs :)

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm sure your brother and SIL will love this beautiful card. Have a wonderful New Year!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Donna,just the right touch for an anniversary card. Hope your Christmas was wonderful, Happy New Year too! You will be missed on the Outlawz DT.
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely Anniversary card. I bet that bow really shines!

Thanks for the good wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...