For my card I chose the color scheme of the picture.
This is one of the Christmas thank yous I will send for Christmas presents received this year. The sweet Jars of Cheer from Imagine That! Digis by Kris is so cute. I colored it with Copic markers. I paper pieced the bow on the jar and used the same paper to die cut the "thanks" from MFT Many Thanks dies. I used black card stock for the backing so the colors would pop. The designer paper in the background is from Lorie's Peppermint Mocha stamp set. Perfect for the candy jar. I die cut the jar with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The base is kraft card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafty Friends challenge: Merry Christmas
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: vintage or anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
I hope you'll join us this month over at Imagine That! Creative Playground and share your joy of the season with us. Have a wonderful weekend!