My image is Bugaboo Kidz Reindeer. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I dyed the edge with MFT Cherry Crisp ink. I added Crystal Stickles as the snow on the image. The ticket sentiment is from GTC Crafty Corner. I dyed the edge of the ticket with MFT Elf Green ink. I added a mesh ribbon. Of course my background is sparkle paper. I really like this card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos: all that sparkles
- The Pencil Case challenge: coloring anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: Christmas colors
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: vintage or anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
I'm hoping to participate all week for Bugaboo but I guess the twins will determine whether that happens or not. LOL! They've been lots of fun lately. They have their 2 month doctor check up this week. Thanks for stopping by.