This is Christmas Bear - Bear Candy Cane from Bugaboo. I colored him with Copic markers. Both the image and the sentiment were die cut with Gina Marie Cross Stitch Rectangles. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I inked the edge of the sentiment with MFT pigment ink. All layers are backed with black card stock. The poinsettia paper was in my stash for several years. I added a star with a sequin star glued to it.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos: day 6 old image and paper from stash
- Doing Life Create with TLC Element: sentiment
- Incy Wincy challenge: Christmas Tac Tac Toe: candy cane, star and poinsettia
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Crafty Friends: Merry Christmas
- Merry Monday Christmas challenge: candy canes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: vintage or anything goes
My DH had his Christmas party at work today at lunch time. So I am just about in a food coma. Way too much sugar. I need to go exercise some of this off. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!