Thursday, December 8, 2016

Holiday Twist

Wow! Seriously, where did this week go? Since I retired the time goes much faster or do I have that much more to do. Day 6 over at Catch the Bug for Holiday Chaos. It's flash back day: use an old image and old paper from your stash. My card today has a little twist to it.


This is Christmas Bear - Bear Candy Cane from Bugaboo. I colored him with Copic markers. Both the image and the sentiment were die cut with Gina Marie Cross Stitch Rectangles. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I inked the edge of the sentiment with MFT pigment ink. All layers are backed with black card stock. The poinsettia paper was in my stash for several years. I added a star with a sequin star glued to it.
I am entering these challenges:

My DH had his Christmas party at work today at lunch time. So I am just about in a food coma. Way too much sugar. I need to go exercise some of this off. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Donna

11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Adorable image, fun coloring, great papers, what more can you ask for? Great job!

mulberry station said...

I absolutely love this! Si cute! Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Cute image. I like the way the bear is sitting on an upside-down candy cane! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this card is so adorable. Love the TLC sentiment with that image and the paper is gorgeous.

Marcia Hill said...

Sweet, sweet card Donna! Love the bear sitting on the upside down candy cane and all that lovely DSP too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you coloured him, very nice and great sentiment! Thanks for joining holiday chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Megan J said...

Hi Donna, your colouring is absolutely perfect the little bear looks great with each layer backed in black, have a great weekend... Megan

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh how cute. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy challenges.
Happy crafting
Catherine X DT

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute and fun. Love the image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog xxx

Karen C said...

Super cute! So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy This last fortnight! Hope to see you with our new challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

Desire Fourie said...

This is wonderful. Its perfect for our 6th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...