Thursday, December 22, 2016

Chill

Where has the week gone. I haven't had much time to craft but I managed to get a card done for The Outlawz Progressive challenge. The image this month is from Sandi's Samples.


The background is made from scrap pieces of snowy paper. The ticket was laying around on my desk from another project. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut it with MFT Pierced Ovals. A pretty easy peasy card!
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stoppin by today. I have a ton of stuff to do before the big day Sunday. I finally started shopping today. Yikes! Why do I do this every year. LOL! It will all get done. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2017.

Donna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, beautiful card. I hear you about the week. Have a Merry Christmas!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Donna thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

MaryH said...

Love this icy background for your cute little Snowie. Who is deliciously colored, BTW. Enjoy your Christmas, bet you will miss seeing the twins. But a break is probably good! TFS & big hugs along with a wish for a very Merry (and safe travels too) Christmas.

Pam said...

I love your icy creation! The snowman is so cute! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card Donna, love the background, he was a great image to work with wasn't he!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...