Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Happy Bee-day

Continuing with my kit cards from the Dueling Darlings, I completed another card from my leftover kits. Here is the first card I did from this kit. The theme for this kit was bees.


This was an easy one. The images are from Hero Arts Busy as a Bee. The designer paper is from the Paper Studio. The black adhesive gems are from Jolee's Boutique and black grosgrain ribbon is from Stampin' Up!The bee and the sentiment are popped up with foam tape.
I am entering these challenges:
The weather has turned chilly and rainy today. But I did walk to the post office and mail 10 cards to family and friends today. Have more to write out tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay sahe and healthy!

Donna


3 comments:

Pam said...

What a darling bee themed card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

cass said...

Sweet bee themed card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

cass said...

Wonderful card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...