Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Fun in the Sun

Time was running out on The Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge. So I finished the card to play along.

The image is from Elena Zinski Art called Amelia Mermaid. I die cut the image multiple times with MFT Stitched Squares. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and die cut multiple times with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The chevron paper is a scrap from my scrap box. The blue paper is from Paper Pizazz called Pool Water. The sun is die cut from Spellbinder's Sunny Days and inked with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks. I backed the layers with black card stock. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. Tomorrow we are volunteering at Teacher's Warehouse. Our schedule is once again picking up as things open up. We wear masks and wash hands frequently! Please stay safe!

Donna

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Great card and really fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

This is such a fun card, I love the image and sentiment you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

The chevron paper ties all of your fun elements together, fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Such a fun image. The card turned out great. sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

Anna M. said...

Super cool card!!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...