I didn't see an actual title for this digital stamp but he's kind of a cross between a monster and a sock puppet. And to me he's kind of ugly so when I found the Create with TLC sentiment I figured it would kind of be an ironic card. I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. The sentiment I printed and die cut with MFT Stitched Squares. The background paper is from my Halloween stash of scraps. All in all I think it's kind of a cute Halloween card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Limited Runs Progressive challenge: use the required digital image
- Cheerful Sketches: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: use a Create with TLC element
Well, thanks for stopping. I went to volunteer today and found out that my shift was really tomorrow afternoon. Another senior moment. Oh well. Have a wonderful Friday!