I love how colorful this is. I colored the image with Copic markers. Then I used a white gel pen to doodle on the flowers to make them pop. The sentiment is from Stampabilities Card Phrases that was a gift from a friend. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black card stock and then die cut it with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I added some bling with the small pearls in the center of the flowers and Diamond Stickels for the necklace and a twinkle in the bird's eyes. It's a square card 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches. So that's a bit different for me. I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the We Are 3 digital stamp/
- The Outlawz Tuesday color challenge: green, orange, and purple plus bling
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: flowers
- Simon Says Wednesday: bright and cheerful
So now I will return to finish another class project. I had to let the watercolor dry completely before I could do the next step. Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!