The image is Cuppa Mouse. I paper pieced the cup and colored parts of it with Spectrum Noir markers and then used Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle. I printed the sentiment from Create with TLC on the same paper that I paper pieced with. All the paper is scraps from my scrap box. The card base is grey. I die cut the mouse with an MFT Stitched Circle dies and inked with Broken China Distress Ink. I am entering these challenges:
- Limited Runs Progressive challenge: use Cuppa Mouse
- Sketch Saturday: sketch
- Cutie Pie challenge: spots or dots
- Outlawz Monday challenge: use at least one die cut
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC element: used a sentiment
I have a list of cards that I need to send this week. Still haven't done a Father's Day card for my FIL so I need that right now. Back to my desk to get moving. Thanks for stopping by. Take care!