Since I am not program director this year I don;t have to come home and work for hours getting ready for the next day so I actually had time to create a card.
The image is from Bugaboo stamps called Teacup Flowers 1. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The background is inked through the AlteNew Deco Wallpaper stencil with Picked Raspberry, Lucky Clover and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I added some ribbon from my stash. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Bingo challenge: distress. die/punch, Bugaboo image
- Sketch Saturday challenge: sketch
- Cupcake Inspirations: pink, yellow, green
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Outlawz Saturday challenge: use ribbon
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use an element from Create with TLC (sentiment)
I can't ever remember a week that I was at camp that I actually created a card. So this year is quite unusual. I am just hoping the weather holds for the rest of the week. I will leave you with a picture of the twins from last weekend. We got a little pool for them to play in and they had a ball.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful hump day!