The image is from From the Heart Stamps. I miss Faith and her lovely stamps but I still have a collection that I can use. The sentiment is from Desert Diva. I fussy cut the image since it had a nice frame on it and die cut the sentiment with Quickutz Tags. The background is a scrap of paper that I had on my desk for a project the other day. It reminded me of waves and thought it fit perfectly. The image is colored with Koh-i-noor Woodless Pencils. I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: tall and skinny card
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: water
- Simon Says Wednesday: frame it
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy: for the men
- Scribbles Design: make it masculine
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
I am off to work on some sympathy cards. Not my favorite things to make and I've need far too many of them lately. Unbelievably, I've sent three to one family in the last 2 months. Have a wonderful day!