MFT Cross-Stitch Tag die. The background colors don;t quite look the same in the photo. The fossilized amber and clover green dioxide ink is really closer to the colors in the pineapple. But they just didn't come out in the photo. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and reads: Advice from the Pineapple Stand Tall, wear your crown and be sweet on the inside. Love it! I added a scrap of ribbon and a scrap of patterned paper die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge: sketch
- Tuesday Throwdown: tag it
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Friday Outlawz challenge: anything goes
- Creative Knockouts: anything goes
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a Create with TLC element (sentiment)
Well, it seems I have to go back to my list of things to do. Crafting is on the list so I am hoping I find time today. We've gotten over 3 inches of rain in the last three days. I managed to tie up my tomato stalks and mow the grass last night in between downpours. More rain today and tomorrow and we have a flash flood watch. Have a wonderful day!