So this sweet little image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I paired it with a sentiment from Create with TLC and some paw paper from Imagine That! I added a frame that I learned from my one layer class and I think it adds so much to the card. To finish it off I added a piece of washi tape to match the Stella Sketch that I used for the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Stella Sketch: use the sketch provided
- Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks: summer
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: use a Create with TLC element (sentiment)
My second card is a Christmas card. I love to participate in Rudolph Days at the end of each month so I do get at least one Christmas card a month done. I am going to have to ramp that up very soon.
I had these cork pieces from Speckled Fawn laying around for quite some time and I decided to use them. The tree actually is backed with yellow paper but the stars do not look yellow in the photo. I added lots of red and green Stickles to the tree and frame. I added a piece of designer paper to the bottom and then a few holly sprigs. Pretty simple. I am entering these challenges.
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Crafting by Designs: get ready for Christmas
- Addicted to Stamps: holiday
- Merry Christmas challenge: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
That's it for me today. If I have any extra time this weekend I hope to finish off the two more days of class but it looks like a busy weekend ahead. Hope you have time to relax and be crafty as we approach the July 4th holiday! Take care!