This is little Arthur's Christmas card. This little elf reminded me of him. He really doesn't sit that long for anything but maybe at some point in his life he will look like this. This is Christmas Brat Boy Elf Sitter. I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.
I wasn't able to get a very good picture tonight. That red background is actually polka dot patterned paper. It really doesn't show in the photo. The patterned papers are from American Craft. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays and stamped in MFT Elf Green pigment ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I backed the layers with black card stock to make the colors pop. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos: Day 4 Bingo
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch above
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: anything goes
That's it for me tonight. I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on tomorrow but hope to get at least one card done and maybe even catch up with the holiday chaos challenge. We'll see how it all goes. Thanks for stopping by.