I used the Outlawz Wednesday sketch as inspiration for this card.
The image is Bugaboo's Christmas Glass. I colored it with a variety of markers. And added Yellow Stickles to all the stars. All the designer paper is from American Crafts. The leaf garland at the top is from Poppy Stamps Breezy Wreath and the stars are from Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The red background paper was cut with the Stitched background die from MFT Blueprints 13. I fussy cut the image. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays. I am entering these challenges:
- Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Day 1: merry & bright
- Simon Says Monday challenge: star light star bright
- The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch; sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Christmas Card Throwdown: pick challenge from 2012-2013 (June 2013)
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
My hubby is off having fun with the twins. I didn't want to infect them with anything so I stayed home. So maybe I'll get some more crafting done. Probably not too much more. I am wearing out fast. Have a wonderful start to your week!