We give gift cards to several family members each year so I made a gift card holder.
This is the clasped side of the gift card holder. I decorated this side with Rudolph Presents digi stamp. I colored him with Copic markers. The designer paper is from American Craft.
This is the opposite side of the gift card holder. The die cut Merry Christmas is from Paper Smooches. And last, the inside of the gift card holder.
- Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos: Day 3 Gift Wrap
- Bugaboo Crafty: use a Bugaboo image
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: gift it
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Christmas Cards All Year Round: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. I had a great time this morning with the twins at Head Start. Valerie took several steps while pushing a toy for the first time. They also got to finger paint with hummus. Most of the kids had a blast moving the hummus around and feeling the stickiness. Not the twins. Give them something and it's being eaten. They had a great time eating it down. It was so funny! They've never met a food they didn't like! Have a wonderful day!