This one is for Valerie, my little Christmas fairy. I used the Bugaboo sketch and the Bugaboo image called Ava Mistletoe Fairy. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays. The patterned paper is from American Craft. The image and frame were cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The little gems are from a wrap that I bought at Michael's. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos: day 2 sketch
- Hiding in my Craft Room: Christmas colors
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: green
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
I am feeling a bit better today. I have more housework to do and then I have to take the twins to the library story hour this evening so I doubt I get to craft much today. I'll probably be ready for bed again tonight. If you are in the line of nasty storms rolling through please take care!