The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The cupcake image is a freebie from Beccy's Place. I colored the image with a variety of markers. Then I went through my scrap box looking for masculine scraps that would work. I added the ric rac as a little embellishment. I thought I would share the inside too.
The inside sentiment is also from Create with TLC. I added some of the same patterned paper as the front. I am entering these challenges. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place December challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a TLC element (sentiments)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: monochrome
- Crafty Awesomeness: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: anything goes
- Sketch Saturday: sketch
Well, thanks for stopping by. I am off to write out my Christmas cards. I sure hope you've had a great day and hold on cause the weekend is almost here.
. My weekends are usually busier than my week days. Take care!