So today is Friday Freebie day at Catch the Bug challenge blog. How about a freebie to start your weekend. And this one is a real cutie!
The cutest boy bear ever! He makes a great masculine card. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut him with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals, inked with Faded Jeans distress ink. The sentiment is from Create with TLC, die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and inked with Barn Door distress ink. The candle is from Spellbinder's Sweet Wishes. The arrows are from Momenta Arrows dies. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches for inspiration. Don't forget to hop on over to Catch the Bug blog and check out what the other DT members did with this image and pick up your freebie from the Bugaboo Store.
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above
- Doing Life Anything Goes Create with TLC Element: use an element from Create with TLC
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Incy Wincy challenge: so so cute
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: men or boys
- Decosse's Dynamite Doodles: birthday celebration
Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow when I'll have a new challenge card for the Catch the Bug challenge blog!