Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bugaboo Inspiration Challenge

It's Saturday and a new challenge is beginning at Catch the Bug. This week we are using a picture as inspiration for the challenge.


I used the color combination and the bird as inspiration for my card.


I also used the sketch at the Wednesday Outlawz challenge for inspiration. I flipped the sketch.


The image is Sign It - Love Birdy colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I inked the edges with Peacocok Feathers distress ink. The borders were created with Spellbinder's Chevron Borders and I inlaid some of the pieces to reflect the sketch. The hearts are from Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner and the "hugs" is from Penny Black Hugs stamp set. I inked the hearts with Picked Raspberry distress ink. I hope you will join us this week and play along with the Catch the Bug photo inspiration challenge. Use whatever strikes you from the picture to make your project!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to watch the twins today. Tricia and I took them shopping yesterday and they were good as gold whie we shopped. Just couldn't get over that they were so patient for two hours. Amazing! Have a super weekend.

Donna


8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Donna, Great use of that sketch and I love the teeny bird! Fab paper choice. It's terrific to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes or Feathered Friends" challenge at QKR Stampede. Hope to see you again and I'm wishing you good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Borqna said...

Bravo, Donna!
Good luck!

Pam said...

Beautiful card Donna! Love the little bird holding the string of hearts!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is just gorgeous!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the design of your card and the pretty pastel colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Amy Cohen said...

Adorable- thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow Donna you are acing the Bugaboo images! Love the paper, the design and everything about this one!
hugs
Glenda

wendipooh13 said...

super cute love the birdie!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...