The image is Hummingbird-n-Morning Glory Flowers from Createful Heart Digis. I colored the image with colored pencils and die cut it with MFT Stitched Ovals. The embossing folder used on the background card stock is Sizzix Flourished EF. The sentiment's origin is unknown. I won a "sentiment" blog candy once and was sent a bunch of random sentiment stamps. This was one of them. The leaves are Spellbinder's Foliage and the flowers are Daisy Patch Flowers from Heartfelt Creations. I added small pruple buttons for the centers with some yellow striped Doodle Twine tied. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: use sketch #398
- Creative Knockouts: buttons, buttons
- Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the image provided from Createful Hearts
- Addicted to Stamps and More: make your mark (coloring)
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: flowers
I haven't gotten to see the twins much this week. I didn't want them catching anything. If everyone is well tomorrow we'll be visiting family for Easter and taking the twins with us so I will be a happy camper to see them again. I have a desing team post tomorrow so I hope you'll visit again for that!