Saturday, April 15, 2017

New Bugaboo Challenge

A new challenge today at Catch the Bug challenge blog. One of my favorite challenges is bingo or tic tac toe challenge.


My card uses the first column down: die/punch, Bugaboo image, and ribbon.


The background paper is from a Paula Deen Paper pack. I liked the borders. The image is from the Bugaboo April newsletter called Bug Grandmas. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, die cut with MFT Stitiched Ovals and inked with Bundled Sage distress ink. The sentiment comes with the image. I die it with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Squares and inked the middle with Picked Raspberry distress ink. I added a scrap of ribbon from my ribbon box and a flower embellishment from the Paula Deen paper set. I made this card for a friend who just became a first time grandmother. The inside reads "Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa." I hope you will check out the Catch the Bug challenge and join us this week. It's lots of fun!
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! And have a wonderful Easter weekend!


11 comments:

Pam said...

OMG, this is sooooo cute,I love Bugaboo images! I love your design and colors!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Pam
scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

ScrappyHorses said...

Loooove this! This image could have been my daughter when she was little (or 16)! hahaha Great colors, digi, embellishments, everything! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. I wonder if we will see the same image in blue??? Have a great Easter.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cute! I love this- if my Grandma had only lived closer!!! Sweet image : )

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Lol! Love the sentiment! (Although mine are living with me at the moment, so they can't say that!) Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

Can't think of a cuter way to congratulate new grandparents.It's a very clever use of the adorable digi, and I like those borders too! Hope everything is ok with little V. and she's all over the scare now. Also hope you are feeling better too! TFS & Hugs

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is so much fun! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge! Good luck! Yvonne (DT)

MaryH said...

Donna, it doesn't count if you're ordering with 'won' prize money!!! Only if you're spending _your own_! Yay for you at winning some good stuff at Altenew. Love their products. Hope you & V. are feeling much better now.

Glenda Atkins said...

Cool card for new Grandparents. Got to love those Bugaboo images, great design too!
hugs
Glenda

Amy Seigler said...

Adorable card for a special Grandma! Thanks for playing with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

cm said...

Oh my stars! How cute is your card and I love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the HLS Anything Goes with Dies gallery!
~carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...