Monday, May 3, 2021

Trust Issues

 Rained this morning so volunteering this morning kept me busy. But this afternoon  I got some crafty time. Tomorrow is supposed to be more rain so maybe more crafty time. 


This image is Bertha's Bread Baking Bonanza from Dr. Digis House of Stamps. It's the free progressive image at The Outlawz this month. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut the image. I changed her bread-baking habit to cookie baking. The sentiment is from my stash but I neglected to write down the source (possibly Create with TLC). I die cut the sentiment with C.C. Designs Say What Bubbles (retired). The chocolate chips along the bottom of the card are from Sweet 'N Sassy Chocoholic. The card base looks much darker in the photo than it really is. The chocolate chips show up much better in real life. I added a ribbon from my stash. I really wanted cookies on the background paper but had to settle for this striped paper. Not only did I not have any cookie paper in my stash but I don't own a cookie stamp to make my own paper. I was surprised. Oh well. This one is going to my SIL who (as the story goes) used to swallow raisins whole when she got them for snack at a Girl Scout meeting because she didn't like them. I thought this might bring a smile for her. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. With luck I will be back tomorrow. I have several cards I need before we take off for Boston next week so I'm going to have to carve out some time this week. Take care! Stay safe. Make it an amazing week! Peace and all good.

Donna


4 comments:

Suze said...

Great card Donna and I'm sure your SIL will get a laugh out of it. I understand your frustration when you have an idea in your head and then can't find the paper to carry it out.

Pam said...

Hilarious! I guess you would get a surprise if you bit into thinking it was chocolate chip and it was raisin! Cute image!
Hugs, Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sioban said...

Funny, yep that’s life. Great colour and ideas.

OlgaB said...

So sweet. Love the sentiment!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...