Sunday, May 2, 2021

Thinking of You

 We had a beautiful day today and the twins had lots of fun outside for a change. The rain returns tonight and supposed to be around for a couple days. We were able to get the tomatoes and peppers planted at the house this evening before the rains came. And after we did the planting, I had time for a card.


Coloring: Spectrum Noir markers
Sentiment: Stampabilities Card Phrases heat embossed with  walnut embossing powder
Designer Paper: from my scrap box
Ink: Shaded Violet distress ink around image
Embellishments: ric rac ribbon; Diamond Stickles on flower centers
Card stock: purple and white

I am entering these challenges:
Bugaboo Stamps Stella Sketch: sketch 
Creative Knockouts challenge: Tic Tac Toe (embossing, image, sentiment or blue, die, ribbon)

I hope your week will get off to a great start! I hope to get some creating time this week. I have a few cards that I need to complete before we leave for Boston next week. Stay safe! Peace and all good.

Donna


9 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna, gorgeous card, glad you were able to get your planting done before the rain. I still need to get more plants and here we plant towards the end of May, and gosh the time is passing quick. Enjoy, hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! Your card is super cute! Love your colouring and you did an awesome job with the sketch! Thank you for your kind words on my blog! You asked about my numbered countdown cards - they are sort of like an advent calendar and that's why I want to make 25 of them. I have been making them out of order because I have the pre-printed numbers and just use whichever one matches my image. These will all be going to one person so I need to finish all of them! It's a fun project and it's motivating me to keep going with them!

Suze said...

Pretty card Donna. I like the sunbonnet images. You found a lovely paper to team with this one.
Great that you were able to get some planting before the rain came in. I always think that is the best time to plant - nature does the job of watering them in for you!

Pam said...

This card is so cute Donna! I just love the little sunbonnet Sue girls. You colored the image perfectly!
We got our tomatoes and flowers planted as well and have a few more veggies to plant tomorrow.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

What a sweet card Donna, love that pretty background paper too!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week for our 400th challenge celebration!

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great Bugaboo image and love your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

OlgaB said...

Very cute in these lovely colours!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card! I love all your details and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Dawn Frost said...

I love the sunbonnet girls, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch, congratulations on your win! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...