Saturday, May 1, 2021

Gnome for the Holidays

 Well, it's been a very busy week and I am late getting this post up as we were out at Baby Creek for a break without Internet. But today begins the new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. As usual our theme is anything Christmas (cards) goes but we add an optional twist. This month it's a personal favorite: gnomes! Our sponsor is SheepSki Designs and Andrea has lots of fun gnome images. And Lisa has designed some fun gnome papers, so check it out! Here's the card I made for the design team.


My gnome image is Garden Party from SheepSki Designs (thank you Andrea!). I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Squares. I added Stickles to each of the gnomes' hats using lime green, eucalyptus, baby blue, diamond, aquamarine. The papers are 2 of the papers from the Gnome for Christmas kit from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. 

I added a die cut bow from Die-cutting Essentials #59 All Wrapped Up. I used green glitter paper for that die cut and also all the layering. The ribbon is from my stash. I am entering these challenges:
The twins will be here tomorrow. We had them overnight Wednesday night and Valerie had a ball stomping in rain puddles after the rain stopped but woke up the next morning not feeling well, so neither could go to school them on Thursday. Lots of other things going on this past week and no crafting. I hope that will change this coming week. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visits! Stay safe! Peace and all good!

Donna




6 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable gnome Christmas card, great image and adorable papers, hugs, Lori m

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet card and sweet image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Doris Klein said...

What a fun creation! I love the gnomes and the perfect papers for this.

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner* Easter-Fun Challenge Blog
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so fun! Gnomes are so popular these days - the paper is perfect for your image! That's a great sketch too! I need to get back to blogging at some point!

anne said...

A fabulous bright and colourful card and a great take on the sketch.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 540 - I hope to see you again soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...