Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sending Love

 Long time no see? Haven't been doing much crafting lately. I'll have a design team card on the first of June and then I'll be busy again. Our grand twins will be moving in with us for two weeks on June 1st. So I doubt that I'll have much crafting time. But I did this quick card tonight specifically for the Rudolph Days challenge. So here's to Christmas!


I used up lots things that were already printed and die cut. The image is from From the Heart Stamps (sadly no longer in business). I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Frames. The outside frame was a scrap from my scrap box already cut with the same die. The sentiment was already printed and die cut with MFT Blueprints 13 (retired) washi tape dir. I added Diamond Stickles to the stars and several of the birds. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. I know that the twins will keep me busy for the next few weeks but maybe I'll get a chance to play a little. If not I'll be back in a few weeks. Take care. Stay safe. Peace and all good.

Donna


6 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty card Donna, welcome back....enjoy those twins the two weeks will fly by so quick, hugs, Lori m

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very wonderful card and such a lovely design too.
Great colouring of that sweet image as well.
Sounds like a very busy month coming up with the twins.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Anonymous said...

I love the scalloped frame around these sweet colourful birds! I used to love her stamps. Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

scrappymo! said...

You will be so busy with the twins but I bet you will treasure every minute of it!

Your card is lovely.
The stamped image is great and looks good with your card design. The frame die cut is fabulous!


Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Pam said...

Welcome back Donna! Darling card! Love the cute birds and the shine. I so happy you had a nice visit with your son's. I can't wait until our family come to vist!
It's hard to have time for crafting sometime. I managed to make three cards and get them posted. I'm working on some Christmas ornaments and a box for them now. I also have another project going and am going to start some sewing projects.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your wonderful card! Sweet bird image and fun sparkle too!
Glad to see you back home- the summer is flying by too quickly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...