Sunday, April 4, 2021

Arthur's Bank

 Last night I posted  a bank (and the explanation) for Valerie, my grand daughter. So today I am sharing the bank I made for her twin brother Arthur.


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Michael Sitter. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him. The designer paper is from the Paper Studio. Just like Valerie's bank I added his name.

I used MFT Caption Alphabet to die his name and Quickutz Tags to die cut the tags. My DH made the slot in the lid. I am entering these challenges:
From my family to yours, we wish you a very Happy Easter! May the risen Jesus bless you in all you do! Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


9 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Wow, so creative and clever, I love your idea.
Thank you for joining Catch the bug challenge.

Suze said...

I wondered when I saw yesterday's one how you were going to change it to a boy's one but this image is perfect. The striped paper is good with the image too

Crafting Queen said...

Great piece of upcycling. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

MaryH said...

What a clever idea to recycle the pnut butter jars, and make a safe gift that your babies will treasure. I looked at both banks and the images are perfect for each child too. A good plan to have them save their pennies, and perhaps teach them a lifetime of 'saving' instead of spending!!! You must have had a grand time Easter egg hunting with them! TFS & Hugs

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Donna! Your bank is so cute, and I love that it's made from a recycled jar. And may I say that your fussy cutting skills ROCK!! Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes challenge! :)

~Marie B -DT

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Darnell said...

What a great idea, Donna! All kids love having piggy banks, especially when they are personalized with their own names! I wish I'd thought of this when my grandtwins were that age. Hugs, Darnell

Kim said...

What a cute and clever project! This turned out great. Thank you for joining the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!!

OlgaB said...

Love your creativity!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...